Friday 14 February 2014

New Dolls!!!! Monster High, Ever After High.

Hi guys

I woke up this morning and saw the internet was full of pics of  new dolls. Some of the dolls we already know about, but some new ones were revealed at the 2014 Toy Fair.

Lets get started with Monster High.

Here is just a picture of some of the Monster High dolls. I hope there will be a re-release of signature Lagoona.

Can you spot New Scaremester Gigi??


We already know about the Zombie Dance dolls and the Inner Monster dolls from the leaked pictures. But it is nice to see them in a bit more detail. I was hoping there would be a Ghoulia in the Zombie Dance line. 

Zombie Dance and Inner Monster

Close up of the Inner Monster dolls

The accessories that the Inner monster dolls come with

Apparently you can open this ghoul up and place things inside of her like a cupcake.  I think it looks kind of cool.


The best Monster high news is this picture:


Yes!! INVISIBILLY!!! and MANNY TAUR!!! There is the one-eyed background ghoul. I really hope that Mani and the one-eyed ghoul will not be a SDCC exclusive. There is a Witch type of Ghoul. Looks like she is a pop-star too like Catty. There is also what looks like a...ummm...Rainbow Wolf?? The spider ghoul (I can never remember her name - I don't like spiders) looks like she will have a wider release like Scarah did.

I love that she is so short!! I wish Lala was also made to be so short.

Ok that was exciting!! If you are an Ever After High fan this will add to the excitement.


It is Ceder Wood!!!! YAY!!

Well that is all the news I have for you guys for now. Let me know what you guys think.

TTFN


No comments:

Post a Comment