Saturday 11 January 2014

My Current Monster High Collection

I started collecting Monster high almost exactly a year ago. It started with the Forbitten Love Draculaura and has grown since than. My first MH doll for 2014 was Scaris Catrine that I received in a Christmas Swap box. She is too cute.

Here is a group shot of all my Ghouls.


Starting from the Back left: Scaris Jinafire, Mad Science Lagoona, Sig Abbey (1st release), Sig Nefera, Sig Cleo, Sig Venus, Forbitten Love Draculaura, Dead Tired Ghoulia, Sig Frankie (Re-release), Sig Rochelle, Scaris Catrine.

I took some smaller group shots too, so you guys can get a better look at them :).

The core ghouls - I am just missing Clawden


I love how this pic turned out

This photo is just a fun one. It is Summer here so I decided to do a Swimwear shoot. I really need to find Cleo a better swimsuit as well as the rest of my Ghouls

Summer Fun
Well that is me for today. I still need to do that Review on my Disney Singing Ariel. I will get to that soon.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment