Friday 22 November 2013

Some of my Disney Store Dolls

Oki dokes let go...post number 2!! 

This is a Disney post (In case you didn't get that from the title). I have always loved Disney. My favourite Disney Animated movie is...if you guessed it right you get internet cookies....The Little Mermaid . Which little girl doesn't like that movie? Fun fact: The movie premiered the same year I was born, so that makes it extra special. :)

I have four different Disney Store Ariel dolls: Animators Collection, 2010 Classic, 2012 Classic and the 2013 Classic. You may have spotted 2013 Ariel in my previous post. 

Here is my 2012 Ariel doll. She is very Special to me as she was my very first Disney Store doll, and also my first ebay purchase. I didn't like her original body because of the hinge joints at the knees (they look awful). So I re-bodied her on a Liv body.


Next up we have my 2nd Disney Doll that I got from a friend on Flickr. She is the Disney Parks Rapunzel doll. If you don't know already she is from the Disney movie Tangled. The movie was awesome. The animation was mind blowing for me. This movie came very close to knocking Ariel's 21 year hold of best Disney Movie Ever title. I think I loved this movies so much because the same guy who did the music for TLM also did the music for Tangled. So the movies were similar...in a way.

 

Next on my list of Disney dollies to show you today is Merida from the Disney/Pixar Movie Brave. This movie was epic. The first princess to challenge the norms of princessness (is that a word??) She is a Arrow shooting, sword fighting Scottish princess from the Clan Dunbroch. Her spunk and attitude will show little girls everywhere that you don't have to sing or be girly to be a princess. I really do love this doll. Her face is so detailed and captures her character perfectly.  



Well that is all I am going to show you for now. I will post more of my Disney dolls on another day. 
Out of these 3 which is your favourite??

TTFN (Ta-Ta-For-Now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment